Transferring devices is a great way to organize your team's deployment and consolidate organizations. Since devices belong to organizations and not users, transferring a SIM effectively transfers its ownership.
Note: Before you transfer a device, you must be part of more than one organization, and both organizations must have access to the device's current data plan. If you need to transfer a device to a new owner, they need to create a new organization, add you as a collaborator, and give you Admin access so you can transfer the devices to their new organization. Read more about joining multiple organizations.
1) Go to the Devices section of the Dashboard.
2) Select the device(s) you want to transfer. You can transfer up to 10 devices at once. If you want to bulk transfer devices you will need to use the REST API.
3) Open the Manage dropdown and select the Transfer to organization option.
4) This will open the Transfer devices to organization modal where you can select the organization to transfer the device(s) to, from a list of organizations you are a part of.
5) Press the Transfer devices button to complete the transfer.