If you require your Tax ID, VAT ID, or any other additional information to be included on your emailed receipts, you can add this information on the Dashboard.
Note: To add Tax IDs and other custom information to an invoice you will need a billing address. You can set that in the Account page of the Billing section.
- In your dashboard, navigate to the Billing section in the main menu.
- Scroll down to the Payment method card and click Add custom invoice details.
- In the Custom invoice details modal that opens, add your custom text and click Add custom invoice details.
- Your custom details will display. You can return to this section at any time to update this information.
- All subsequent receipts for account balance refill credit card charges will include your custom invoice details at the bottom of the billing information.