In this guide we go over how to accept an invitation to collaborate on a Hologram organization.
Accepting an invite to collaborate
Collaboration requires an organization's Admin to invite you as a team member. Ask the Admin from the organization you wish to join to send you you an invite.
If you have not yet created a Hologram account
- Press the Create Account button in your invitation email and create a new Hologram Dashboard account. This will create a personal Hologram Organization under your email, then log you into the organization you were invited to.
If you have already created a Hologram account
- Press the Accept Invite button in your invitation email and log in to your account. You will join the new organization and it will open automatically.
- If you can't find the email, log in to your dashboard, Navigate to the Settings section in the main menu, open the Your account page, navigate to the Organizations card, and press the Accept invitation button.
Setting a default organization
You can change the default organization that first loads when you log in to your dashboard.
- To set a default organization, open the Your account page in the Settings section and find the View settings card.
- Select the new organization from the Default organization dropdown.
Navigating multiple organizations
To switch organizations, open the Organizations dropdown in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard and choose from the list of organizations you are a member of.